Linux/unix programs 505

Post by pe.. » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

I sell

Slackware Linux 7.1 (support for udma 66)
Mandrake Linux 7.1 (support for UDMA 66)
FreeBSD 4.1
Debian 2.2
Linux & Unix Books CD ( 88 books in html format)
SuSE Linux 6.4 (kernel 2.2.14) 6 CDs ( support ultra ata 66)
SuSE Linux 6.4 for ALPHA (kernel 2.2.14) 5 CD-ova
Slackware 7.0 (kernel 2.2.13)
Red Hat 6.2 (kernel 2.2.14)
Corel Linux 1.0 (kernel 2.2.12)
Bonus: Corel Draw 3.5, Word Perfect 8.0 ...

Linux Software compilation
CD(audio/record):cdrecord,alsaplayer,blandeenc,cdda2wav,cdparanoia
                 III,demcd,freeamp, gtoaster, kmp, mp3tool, ripperX,
                 xaudio, xmms
Games:           battalion, blackpenguin, quake2
Internet:        gnomeicu, licq, mail, Xdownloader, Xchat, apache, flash_linux,
                 netscape6
Baze:            mysql,Informix
Multimedia:      DJvuedit, gimp, imagick, Q-cad
Office:          lyx, linux-ar-4, WordPerfect8, cooledit, StarOffice 5.1
Utils:           wine, apsfilter, bzip, enlightenment, xscreensaver, AVP
                 WinLinux, XFree86 v.4 (download) and much more

and many other linux and windows programs ...

iifdjn

Linux/unix programs 505

Post by <m.. » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

> I sell

> and many other linux and windows programs ...

Well, bully for you!  Do you really expect us to come to Yugoslavia (your
location) to purchase what we can get for for free from the net or for
bargin prices from the local stores where we are already?

Linux/unix programs 505

Post by Ingemar Lundi » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Well...correct me if im wrong "Peter", but isnt Quake2 a licensed game?

/IL

> Games: battalion, blackpenguin, quake2
> Internet: gnomeicu, licq, mail, Xdownloader, Xchat, apache, flash_linux,
> netscape6
> Baze:            mysql,Informix
> Multimedia:      DJvuedit, gimp, imagick, Q-cad
> Office:          lyx, linux-ar-4, WordPerfect8, cooledit, StarOffice 5.1
> Utils:           wine, apsfilter, bzip, enlightenment, xscreensaver, AVP
>                  WinLinux, XFree86 v.4 (download) and much more

> and many other linux and windows programs ...

> iifdjn

Linux/unix programs 505

Post by Rich » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Quote:> Well...correct me if im wrong "Peter", but isnt Quake2 a licensed game?

Yes, it is. You can download the "Linux version" of Quake 2 for free, but it
is not the whole game, just the Linux-specific parts. You still need a
licensed CD-ROM to acquire the "whole" game and make a playable copy.

--
Rich C.
"Because light travels faster than sound, many people appear to be

> /IL

> > Games: battalion, blackpenguin, quake2
> > Internet: gnomeicu, licq, mail, Xdownloader, Xchat, apache, flash_linux,
> > netscape6
> > Baze:            mysql,Informix
> > Multimedia:      DJvuedit, gimp, imagick, Q-cad
> > Office:          lyx, linux-ar-4, WordPerfect8, cooledit, StarOffice 5.1
> > Utils:           wine, apsfilter, bzip, enlightenment, xscreensaver, AVP
> >                  WinLinux, XFree86 v.4 (download) and much more

> > and many other linux and windows programs ...

> > iifdjn

1. Sony Vaio 505 - compatibility with Linux

I am thinking about buying the Sony Vaio 505 laptop but I am concerned about
the modem/network card that it has. The card is the Platinium MC220 by COM1.
It is supposed to be a card that supports modem, ISDN, GSM and Ethernet
connection.

I have found in <http://www.snafu.de/~wehe/modem_linux.html> that this card
works as a modem but I am not sure if it's fine as an Ethernet card.

Any body had any experience with that?

Chris

2. ksh process substitution - which ksh's support this?

3. Linux-Misc Digest #505

4. Doing SQL stuff with MS SQL server from Linux

5. Excuse my ignorance, can't get linux to see 3com 505 ethercard.

6. How do I compile the kernal?

7. Can't install Linux on an ROBO-505 single board computer

8. Question about amd maps

9. Linux Laptop APM and Sony Vaio 505

10. LINUX and Sony Superslim Notebook Vaio PCG - 505 series .

11. OSE 505 SCSI tape STT220000N Travan Seagate

12. Sony VIAO 505 compatability?

13. Sony VAIO 505