Tux Vector Graphic

Post by Simon Cook » Sat, 13 Jul 2002 08:30:05

... now available for download at:

http://home.earthlink.net/~simoncooke/Tux.zip

Adobe Illustrator, Xara, EPS, WMF and EMF versions are all in there.

If you want to see what it looks like, a comparison of the original
version vs. the vector one is at:

http://home.earthlink.net/~simoncooke/comparison.gif

Enjoy.

Simon

1. We need a Tux vector graphic

SiliconTao is paying to make large banners for local events to promote the
LUG's and Linux.

We need a vector graphic of Tux so we can make a 6'x 3' large Tux image that
is not grainy.

Can some one please e-mail me with a URL for a color image that will do
this. I have received some for ps files but they are B&W and I don't know
how to edit a ps as a vector image. I thought ps files are only for
printing. How do you edit one?
--

http://www.SiliconTao.com

Linux wins again!

2. ctime corruption..help?

3. Idea for a new vector-graphic drawing program

4. Do you have a pager? Get a VIRTUAL OFFICE!!!!!

5. CGM - Universal vector graphics format?

6. AIX prepackaged freeware question

7. Tux graphics

8. please HELP

9. Vector graphics library?

10. xfig vector graphics to MS Windows

11. vector drawing/graphics creation choices

12. Tux graphic on boot

13. Voodoo 3 Graphics Card drivers for full screen graphics