CRC error in Red Hat Linux 6.0 LILO Boot.

Post by Vikram Kuma » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

CRC error in Red Hat Linux 6.0  LILO Boot.

Dear Friends,

Hi! There. I have 2 hard disks on my pc. On my first hard disk (fat 32
file system 8  gb) I have  4 prtitions and windows 95 installed on it.
On my seconmd hard disk (2.5 gb) I am trying to install Linux. Teh
problem is that the installation goes on smoothly. The problem arises
that after rebooting in LILO boot when I enter Linux.. I get

crc error

-- System Halted.

Please could anybody give me a clue that why I am getting this problem.

Also please note that the hard disk on which I am installing Linux is a
Secondary master hard disk and 8 gb hard disk is primary master hard
disk.

Any type of help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks In Advcance

Vikram

please reply to

1. CRC error in Red Hat Linux 6.0 LILO Boot.

[...]

2. doublevision

3. crc error in Red Hat boot

4. Problem with F-Keys

5. Error while booting Red Hat 6.0

6. Cron Table Setup

7. Red Hat 7.1 - Installing Red Hat packages after Red Hat is already installed.

8. C-Media 9737: No sound for me?

9. linux will not boot---Red Hat 6.0

10. Installing RealProducer Plus 6.0 in Red Hat Linux 6.0

11. looping boot process for Red Hat Linux using lilo

12. Red Hat Linux: need Lilo boot install help!

13. Trouble Booting Red Hat 6.0