testing, please reply via mail

Post by B'iche » Mon, 28 Sep 1998 04:00:00

        I am sorry to sound like an idiot. but I switched Isps and I do not
know if their newgroup software (dnews) or my new  email address  are
working correctly.
        Therefore if someone could post a short reply via email, if
possible and/or a followup in the newsgroups. it would be greatly
apreciated.
        Btw, Linux is also great for poor people, who due to visual
infirmities cannot otherwise use windows. ;) Is there any other Visually
impaired Linux users in the world?
        Last one. Is there a Linux Users Group in Willimantic, Connecticut,
United States? if not, how many are interested in starting such a group?

--
                                B'ichela
When a Klingon  goes to Linux.  It means one must respect the Klingons

1. reply internal mail via ELM 2.4 PL23 error

Hi,

I posted my question on comp.mail.elm and got no answer. I hope
Sb. here can give me some hints.

I have a problem to reply internal email.
I am using ELM 2.4 PL23.

When I try to reply sb, I got an email bounced saying:

But elm can populate the user name correct under

Could you please email me your suggestion if you know?

PS. 1. I am using Solaris 2.3.
    2. I got elm binary file from a friends, so I do not have source to
recompile.

Thanx a lot in advance!

2. slackware xf86config

3. KNode and KMail do not reply via Mail

4. ftp proxy understanding 'GET URL'

5. TEST Please poost a reply

6. IBM RS-6000 Wanted

7. Testing - please reply

8. unable to start X window

9. FAQ needed. Please reply via e-mail.

10. POP3 AND IDENTD (please reply via e-mail)

11. Please reply with empty message. [test]

12. test --please reply--

13. TEST! ----REPLY----PLEASE----NEED----TO---VERIFY