Question about Linux Bible and Linux Network Admin Guide

Question about Linux Bible and Linux Network Admin Guide

Post by Michael Kaufm » Mon, 23 Jan 1995 09:17:53

Is the _Linux Network Admin Guide_ included as part of the book _The
Linux Bible_?

Thanks, Michael

--
                   |I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships
Michael L. Kaufman |on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter

                   |be lost in time - like tears in rain. Time to die. Roy Batty

1. Project : Linux Internet Server Admin Guide

Hello,

Last month, I started a new project for the LDP, a kind of "Linux Internet
Server Administration guide" or NAG volume II. This project intends to cover
the internet server aspect of Linux (such as wwwd, ftpd, named, etc).

The homepage is reachable under http://lisa.8304.ch : all the essential
infos are on this page, feel free to give us a visit !

For the moment, it is only a project (no text have been written yet).
There is an interactive table of contents where you can add your comments
and ideas for new chapters. The list is quite huge now, and I'm looking
forward to organise the whole thing :

 - which chapter should be included, and which shouldn't
 - what format (SGML, but which DTD?)
 - how the updates will be made (I'm thinking about : 1. something
   using ftp, 2. or something using http-upload, with one
   responsable for each chapter, for example)
 - who wants to correct/check the texts
 - etc...

If you are interested, you can subscribe to the project mailing list

to the message (reply-to should be set so that you automaticaly get
an answer from the ezmlm mailinglist manager).

Thanks for your attention, and I hope to see you soon on the ML.

Best Regards from Zurich, Switzerland,
Olivier Mueller <admin_at_8304.ch>

2. Disk Usage - du - code

3. Help: Linux System Admin. Guide (where?)

4. PPP newbie *sorry*

5. Linux Sys. Admin's Survival Guide

6. Q: How to change system time

7. Good Linux Admin Guide?

8. Bizarre problems with S3 X server

9. Linux serv admin guide -> also for FreeBSD ?

10. Whereis the Linux Sys admin guide

11. Free Access to On-line Solaris 9 Network Admin Study Guide

12. What the latest revision date of the Network Admin Guide??

13. Solaris 9 Network Admin Study Guide