LinuxSoft - the virtual Linux-Fileserver for all Linux-Applications, Drivers and Documentations just opened

LinuxSoft - the virtual Linux-Fileserver for all Linux-Applications, Drivers and Documentations just opened

Post by Peter Littma » Sun, 08 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Hello,

we wish to announce, that we just opened the:

LinuxSoft - The virtual Linux-Fileserver for all Linux Applications,
Drivers and Documentations

my address: http://littmann.firmen-info.de/f/0/index.htm

Users:
------
at this time we may be small in our listings, sorry.
German Users can win a distribution CD every week when send file
Submissions.

Developers and Authors:
-----------------------
All developers and Authors are very pleased to come to our site and
fill the Submission-Form at:

            http://littmann.firmen-info.de/f/contact/apps.htm

Thanks

Peter Littmann

1. LinuxSoft - the virtual Linux-Fileserver for all Linux-Applications, Drivers and Documentations just opened

Hello,

we wish to announce, that we just opened the:

LinuxSoft - The virtual Linux-Fileserver for all Linux Applications,
Drivers and Documentations

my address: http://littmann.firmen-info.de/f/0/index.htm

Users:
------
at this time we may be small in our listings, sorry.
German Users can win a distribution CD every week when send file
Submissions.

Developers and Authors:
-----------------------
All developers and Authors are very pleased to come to our site and
fill the Submission-Form at:

            http://littmann.firmen-info.de/f/contact/apps.htm

Thanks

Peter Littmann

2. What's with the missing FAQ info?

3. D-Link DP-300U print server setup fails in Linux

4. Missing User Utilities

5. I'm Trying this New CAM for the First Time 8884

6. LinuxSoft - the virtual Linux-Fileserver for all Linux-Applikations, Drivers and Documentations just opened

7. how to integrate windows and linux redhat 6.0 (linux as fileserver)

8. Running an Open VMS x application on Linux X server

9. Any Linux Open Source Application similar to Lotus-Note?