Joystick with Ensoniq Soundscape

Post by Garrick Meek » Wed, 29 Nov 1995 04:00:00

I have an Ensoniq Soundscape sound card with a joystick plugged into its
joystick port.  I recently upgraded to the 1.3.x kernel series and started
using the soundscape driver in Voxware 3.x and the joystick module no
longer works (it doesn't detect any joysticks).  If I init the card
through DOS and use the sound blaster driver instead, the joystick
works fine, but not otherwise.  Is this a limitation of the driver
currently, or have I set something up incorrectly?

Garrick Meeker

1. Ensoniq Soundscape

I have Summer 94 Ygg and was considering putting an Ensoniq Soundscape
card in my machine (I currently have an SB-Pro, which works OK as a
CD-ROM controller, but the .AU playback from Mosaic is garbled).

Is there a way to make the Soundscape work with Linux?  I know from DOS
it needs downloadable code modules.

--

Home Page:        http://www.widomaker.com/~trindle
--

2. Solx86 8 and RH Linux 6.2

3. Ensoniq Soundscape???

4. modules newbie issue

5. Ensoniq Soundscape Setup.

6. Problems with compiling the Kernel after system reinstall

7. ENSONIQ SOUNDSCAPE - Slackware 2.3

8. native <-> extended partition?

9. Ensoniq Soundscape ssinit dies

10. Ensoniq Soundscape Wavetable sound Card

11. Ensoniq SoundScape board

12. Need HELP with Ensoniq Soundscape VIVO

13. Ensoniq SoundScape VIVO