Media (Medium ?) Changer Supported ?

Post by chla » Sat, 30 Mar 1996 04:00:00

  My boss get me a pioneer 1804x to build a WWW server.

  I am considering linux. After read all the FAQ and Howto,
  But find nothing about the changer.

  Instead of using 3 id to get all 18 disks to work.
  The Pioneer 1804x get 2 only luns.
  Lun0 is a normal CD-Rom.
  Lun1 is a Medium Changer.

  My problem is:
  1. Linux support the Changer ?
     How to operate it ?
     Does anyone writing driver ?

  If the previos question is NO.
  2. I want to write the changer driver myself,
     please help me getting the docs needed.

  Anyway, thanks for your notice.

--

                                                        chou

1. SCSI Media Changer support?

I'd have sworn that I'd seen something to support a SCSI media changer, but
now that I need it, I can't find anything.

Does anyone have anything along these lines?  (If you are really nice, and
offer a choice, I'm looking at an Exabyte 480, but any media changer would
beat starting from scratch!)

Thanks...

--

2. mySQL install

3. SCSI Tape Library, Jukebox, Media Changer Support

4. Eliminating unwanted coredumps

5. Microsoft Windows Media Platform Chosen by Hewlett-Packard for Digital Media Solution

6. Does Apache support "filters"?

7. Q:PCMCIA New Media SCSI Visual Media

8. Help for Newbie with compiling KOffice

9. Computer media need ethical overhaul (was: Windows Media Bias)

10. Device driver fo SCSI medium changer under Solaris 2.

11. Media changer API?

12. How to send SCSI Medium Changer commands?

13. How to use TZ875 media changer with TU5.1A