1. Missing Include File in David Hinds' PCMCIA Package?
I'm trying to use David Hinds' pcmcia cardservice package, but
the file cs.c tries to #include a file named cisreg.h that is not
anywhere in my 1.1.23 source tree. He said the package worked with
1.1.20, I believe, so I checked kernel patches 21 to 23 to see
whether they deleted the file, but they did not.
Commenting out the #include allows make dep to complete but leaves
three undefined symbols when cs.c gets compiled:
I checked and found that neither COR_ nor _MEMIO appear in any
other file (the double checking in case there was a spelling
error). Presumably they are all in the missing cisreg.h file,
possibly along with other things I really need.
Does anyone know where I can get cisreg.h, or at least values for
these symbols? Or is this a sign that something more serious is
wrong? Where can I go from here?
I note also that the cardservice package came with a 14-diff
patch-file. The first 9 diffs were usable, but diffs 10 to 14
either were already applied to my 1.1.23 kernel sources or were
otherwise inapplicable. (That makes some sense, since I was
3 kernel patches ahead, but trying to back out kernel patches
23, 22, and 21 to get a patchlevel 20 source tree that all the
cardservice patches could be applied to did not go well either.)
This paragraph is included only in the hope that it might give
someone more knowledgeable a clue; I can see no direct relation to
my problem, but I'm a beginner.
If you can possibly respond quickly by e-mail, I'd really
appreciate it, because I'd like to have at least the Megahertz
modem running before a trip this Friday. Thanks a lot!
Happy Man Corp. 4410 SW Pt. Robinson Rd., Vashon, WA 98070-7399
In SOLID VALUE, we show intelligent investors under-priced stocks
2. X Windows HELP !!
3. David Hinds' PCMCIA Package
4. Nvidia drivers and power mgmt ( APM)
5. Access protecting stack segment under Linux?
6. Missing Include File in David Hinds' PCMCIA Package?
7. Multi line grep using sed
8. Kernel 2.4.4 and Adaptec 1480 Slim SCSI Desperate HELP Please. David Hinds?
9. Adaptec 1480 or 1460 pcmcia scsi
10. [Fwd: PCMCIA SCSI : Adaptec 1480 UltraSCSI ?]
11. Adaptec SlimSCSI 1480 PCMCIA
12. PCMCIA SCSI : Adaptec 1480 UltraSCSI ?