by Che Gonzal » Fri, 08 Nov 2002 06:56:46
by TCS » Fri, 08 Nov 2002 11:21:08
1. user space device driver can't write to isa device
Don't use mixed case variable names. The compiler might be confused thinking it's java or some other devilry.
-- M?ns Rullg?rd
2. 2.6 x86 CD-ROM detection problem
3. Looking for doc's on writing device drivers?
4. Warning: sol2.5.1 password bug
5. to write or not to write a BLASTED device driver
6. :Alarm Clock and Animation
7. Writing control codes to device through a device driver
8. xlC files needed
9. 'write' won't write; exits immediately.
10. How to use ioctl write data to ide device?
11. e-ide driver 6.30 uses same interrupt on IDE-0 and IDE-1
12. How to write a 'user space' mouse driver??
13. e-ide driver 6.30 uses same interrupt on IDE-0 and IDE-1