Specs for Philips Vesta (pro) webcam

Post by n.. » Tue, 15 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Hi,

I'm looking for specifications for the PCVC680 USB * (vesta (pro) ).
Philips is not releasing specifications (except for NDA'd specs), so i'm
looking for 'open' specs, maybe from somebody who reverse-engineered a
windows driver, so i can write a kernel module for it (open source).
Any lead is helpful.

Greets,
        Robert van der Meulen

--

|          php3/c/perl/html/c++/sed/awk/linux/sql/cgi/security             |
|         My statements are mine, and not necessarily cistron's.           |

1. Getting the Philips Vesta pro integrated microphone functionning

Hi,

Does anyone got the microphone for Philips Vesta pro Webcam working
and how ?
I loaded both the pwc and audio module on a MDK8 with kernel 2.4.4-6.
The video works very well but not the microphone. :-((

A external microphone plugged in my SB Live value soundcard is
functionning perfectly well on /dev/dsp. I tried /dev/dsp1 for the
integrated microphone but with no result. I also created /dev/dsp2, 3
and 4 but they do not work either...

On /dev/dsp2 I have the following error message : ioctl set dupleix :
Inappropriate ioctl for device...

Nicotine

---
Enfin j'y suis, je persevere !
Tant mieux, un jour tu deviendras grand, mon petit !

2. DOS partitions not being read

3. PHILIPS WEBCAMS and LINUX

4. Help: can't mount

5. philips webcam

6. Flash disk / initrd problems *HELP PLEASE!*

7. philips usb webcam

8. How to D-Link DFE 530TX adapter

9. webcam philips ToUcam (USB)

10. Philips LMS 206/260 CDROM specs?

11. Philips 4CM4270 Monitor specs?

12. 2.6.5 kernel and pwc and logitech pro 4000 webcam

13. help: philips monitor ATI rage pro