Looking for programming environ and debugger

Looking for programming environ and debugger

Post by David S » Sat, 21 Oct 1995 04:00:00

Does anyone have any recommendations on any programming environment
and/or de* that you like.  ddd looks like a good de*
and XEmacs seems like an excellent environment/de*.
Also, does anyone have any comments about InfoDock which is an
"integrated productivity toolset"?  XEmacs is integrated into
its structure also.  We are looking for tools to develop a
C++ Motif application on a Solaris 2.4 machine.  We would also
consider inexpensive(?) alternatives to freeware/shareware.

David Suh
Charles Stark Draper Lab

1. Looking for programming environ and debugger

Does anyone have any recommendations on any programming environment
and/or debugger that you like.  ddd looks like a good debugger
and XEmacs seems like an excellent environment/debugger.
Also, does anyone have any comments about InfoDock which is an
"integrated productivity toolset"?  XEmacs is integrated into
its structure also.  We are looking for tools to develop a
C++ Motif application on a Solaris 2.4 machine.  We would also
consider inexpensive(?) alternatives to freeware/shareware.

David Suh
Charles Stark Draper Lab

2. ntp with Solaris 2.6

3. Strange problem with NFS mounted homedirs in KDE ...

4. cross compiling for early FreeBSD

5. rdist error

6. Integrated programming environ. (recommendations)

7. how to get environ vars from a c program?

8. Matrox Mystique ands X.

9. Looking for a good debugger

10. Looking for text/console based userfiendly debugger for tinycobol