Sony CDI 75 driver (for cd rom)

Post by Shawn Chittl » Fri, 05 Jan 1996 04:00:00

I am looking for sony cdi75 driver. Without it I cannot install
the linux. If you know please help me

1. CD Rom drivers for NEC Versa P/75?

I am looking for what PCMCIA CD Rom drive to buy for a NEC Versa P/75
that has drivers that will let me load linux from a CD Rom onto
my laptop.   Or is there a way of hooking a CD Rom drive up to a laptop
that will let me install linux.

Thanks for any help on this.

Ronda

2. Which connection for UUCP?

3. sound

4. New IDE-CD/extended IDE driver supports Sony 55E ATAPI CD-ROM!

5. Help!Sample program for reading/writing to serial

6. Using SUN CD ROM (SONY CD-ROM) with Ultri

7. Help me !!! No Carrier!?

8. Can I use a Philips CDi 2000 CD-ROM writer?

9. Linux still can't detec Sony cdu33a CD-Rom driver

10. CD-ROM driver for Turtle Beach/Funai 6X CD-ROM?

11. Driver for Sony 1x CD-ROM?

12. CD-Rom drivers for Sony 73s