Looking for libXpm.so.3.3.0 DLL

Post by Bogdan Ur » Sat, 07 Jan 1995 11:40:27

   I need this lib for a particular program which was compiled with it, and
don't wan't to get tools-2.16 and compile it myself (too much of a pain), so
if you have it (it came with older Slackware distributions) can you please
e-mail me a copy?

Thanks,
Bogdan

Post by Mitch DSou » Sun, 08 Jan 1995 17:25:09

:   I need this lib for a particular program which was compiled with it, and
:don't wan't to get tools-2.16 and compile it myself (too much of a pain), so
:if you have it (it came with older Slackware distributions) can you please
:e-mail me a copy?

Have a look on ftp.mrc-apu.cam.ac.uk /pub/linux. I think I had one there.

MItch