WANTED: Developers for 3 linux sites

Post by Mr. Poe » Sun, 01 Nov 1998 04:00:00

Hello,

I am looking for developers for 3 linux sites....

www.LinuxPorts.com
www.LinuxJobs.com
www.CmdPrompt.com

Who's interested?

---

www.linuxports.com - For Profit Linux Website
Solutions for Businesses and Consultants

WANTED: Developers for 3 linux sites

Post by Mr. Poe » Mon, 02 Nov 1998 04:00:00

LinuxPorts is a For-Profit website yes. It is not a money making
website, so no I am not looking for 4-profit developers. 4-profit
developers are welcome to submit their information to the Consultants
database however. Currently I am looking for volunteers to help these
websites grow. If they do make money. We will share the money. That is
what Linux is all about, sharing ideas and profiting from them. Whether
it be in the form of money or knowledge.

Poet

Post by Erik de Castro Lop » Tue, 03 Nov 1998 04:00:00

> Hello,

> I am looking for developers for 3 linux sites....

> www.LinuxPorts.com
> www.LinuxJobs.com
> www.CmdPrompt.com

> Who's interested?
> --
> www.linuxports.com - For Profit Linux Website
> Solutions for Businesses and Consultants

I assume you are asking for "For Profit" developers for
your "For Profit" web site. Correct???

Erik
--
-------------------------------
Erik de Castro Lopo
Fairlight ESP Pty Ltd
e.de.castro AT fairlightesp.com.au

WANTED: Developers for 3 linux sites

Post by Dave Sraci » Tue, 03 Nov 1998 04:00:00

Quote:> LinuxPorts is a For-Profit website yes. It is not a money making
> website, so no I am not looking for 4-profit developers. 4-profit
> developers are welcome to submit their information to the Consultants
> database however. Currently I am looking for volunteers to help these
> websites grow. If they do make money. We will share the money. That is
> what Linux is all about, sharing ideas and profiting from them. Whether
> it be in the form of money or knowledge.

Hrm... for-profit, but want my free expertise... lemme give
that a whole lot of thought...

...thinking...

...thinking...

NOPE!  Sorry.  I'm still a student, and while I contribute free
code to non-profit gpl projects, I get paid quite well for my
html monkey work for various for-profit groups.

/me thinks this could become another linux.org or linuxstandards.org
fiasco...

-Dave
BOredAtWork

Post by James Youngm » Wed, 04 Nov 1998 04:00:00

> NOPE!  Sorry.  I'm still a student, and while I contribute free
> code to non-profit gpl projects, I get paid quite well for my
> html monkey work for various for-profit groups.

Hang on a second there.  GPL doesn't at all imply not-for-profit.

--

Post by Remco Treffkor » Wed, 04 Nov 1998 04:00:00

> > NOPE!  Sorry.  I'm still a student, and while I contribute free
> > code to non-profit gpl projects, I get paid quite well for my
> > html monkey work for various for-profit groups.

> Hang on a second there.  GPL doesn't at all imply not-for-profit.

And he did not say it did. Read again.

--
Remco Treffkorn (RT445)
HAM DC2XT