REQ Fast data acquisition with Linux

Post by Carlo Baff » Sat, 06 Jun 1998 04:00:00

Hello

We are developing a Linux system which need a very high inputa data
capacity,
let's say more than 5Mbytes/sec (in reality we get 16 or 32 bits
values).
We have found few PCI board around which can do the work (National
Instruments,
general Standard, etc. ), but, of course, all of them with NT or Win95
drivers.
Before reinventing the wheel, there is someone which already developed a
DMA
driver for one of these fast boards?
Bye!

--
 Carlo Baffa                          Osservatorio Astrofisico di
Arcetri

 http://www.arcetri.astro.it/~baffa/  I-50125-Firenze ITALY

1. Data Acquisition using linux with [Data Acquisition Processor] DAP

Hi
Can Anybody Suggest me how to start off with  data acquisition
progamming in c on linux ,using the DAP card ....it would be kind if
someone let me know some websites which guides how to start
programming or some sites where examples are there .........i have
done  data acquisition using Graphical Language and i want to try in
linux using "C" ........i also want to know how to interact with the
DAP card

can any body please give some guide lines

thnax
james

2. Xdaliclock won't cycle - only one visual with 24bit X server

3. Fast data acquisition

4. libjpeg.so.62 help!

5. serial port data acquisition without data loss?

6. ksh88 vs Ultrix 4.0

7. Data acquisition with Linux?

8. ext2fs recovery?

9. Data acquisition card drivers under linux. Intelligent Instrumentation.

10. data acquisition using sound card under linux

11. Linux & Data acquisition

12. LINUX and data acquisition

13. New data scientific acquisition software for Linux