Intel i810 Xserver (XFCom_i810)

Post by Aminudin Khali » Sat, 31 Mar 2001 00:30:55

Hi,

I need to modify the X Server for Intel i810 chipset VGA controller .
I've  tried to find the source code from Intel's support website but I
only found the RPM binaries and  the patch file.

If you have the source code  or any related information , please send it
to me ASAP.

Thanks.

1. Intel i810 XServer

I am trying to install the XServer for the Intel Grahic chipset i810. I
am using Suse Linux 6.2. I-ve got the XServer from the Intel Site but
instead of several attempts I failed to set up the XServer.
I checked the Requirmets as described in the intel Paper. -> o.k.

When attempt to start Xserver the message appears:
"Unknown chipset" and "cannot open /dev/agpart".
During compiling the driver source I810Gtt...rpm some  messages appear :

depmod: unresolved symbols in /lib/modules/...

What may be wrong? Why am I so stupid?. Who will help me?

Take your chance and get your place in my personal hall of fame!

Andreas

2. GCC 2.8 compile problem ?

3. 2.5.70: drivers/video/i810/i810.h

4. SCO doesn't like Linux

5. Q: GeForce2MX on i810 MB - howto enable AGP and bypass i810?

6. Legend QDI Amazing-1 AGP Card

7. 2.5.70: drivers/video/i810/i810.h

8. PS/2 Problems

9. help with alsa and intel i810

10. xfree86 won′t work with intel i810 chipset

11. XFree86 with Intel i810 chipset

12. XFree 4.0.1 + Intel i810 doesn't work at 1280x1024

13. Redhat 7.0 and intel i810 video