I have a trident 9440 video card and I am looking for a linux driver

I have a trident 9440 video card and I am looking for a linux driver

Post by MacLab Use » Wed, 08 Jan 1997 04:00:00

If you know where I can get this driver could you mail me at

1. Looking for video driver for Trident 9440 card...

I just bought a pc clone a coupla months back that was
outfitted with this new video card from Trident the 9440...I
then installed Linux and tried installing Xwindows but couldnt
find a driver for my card, and was not able to hack one
out...anyone with any info on the availability of this driver,
please get back to me!
Thanks!

2. Mounting FAT partition

3. Looking for Trident 9440 AGI/SMT PCI-video-card setup information.

4. Kernal, What actually is it ???

5. trident 9440 VESA video card & atapi cdrom in linux

6. 2.5.1 as dhcp server

7. Trident 9440 video card

8. NetBSD port to Linux

9. help for trident TGUI 9440 video card config !!

10. Problems With Trident "9440" Video card Install

11. XF86Config for Trident 9440-AGI video card?

12. Trident 9440 video card

13. XServer and a Trident 9440 PCI video card