symbols export/import

Post by Doc » Wed, 02 May 2001 00:38:36

hi, i'm coding a module for kernel 2.4.
i've managed the way of exporting no symbols with the macro
EXPORT_NO_SYMBOLS.
now, as far as my module is inspired from another module (khttpd), some
functions have the same name of khttpd's ones but behave differently.
looking at /proc/modules i found this:

my_module       20877   1
khttpd          24272   3       [my_module]

how can i avoid this? i don't want to use khttpd's functions and such
dependence doesn't allow to rmmod khttpd before my_module.

bye
--

Designed for Windows