bug in conmakehash.c

Post by Aaron Dewe » Sun, 19 Nov 1995 04:00:00

I had problems compiling 1.3.37 and 1.3.42 for the same problem.  I
finally decided to track it down when I got 1.3.42.  Apparently,
conmakehash is expecting to pass just the second part of the line in
the uni file to be passed to getunicode, but really gave it everything
except the leading 0.  (x00\tU+0000)  I added a line (228:p+=4;) and it
worked again.

Just thought someone might be interested.

Aaron Dewell                    CS Department - University of Utah

"Love is a sickness invented by bank managers to make us overdrawn."
        -- Arnold J. Rimmer

1. conmakehash gives segmentation fault

I just installed libc-2.0.5, and am now unable to compile the
2.1.74 kernel. conmakehash compiles successfully, but when it's
run as part of the kernel building, it gives a segmentation
fault.
--
"I am a law abiding citizen, its the law that makes me a criminal!"

Bob Broughton

2. Newsgroups: comp.unix.programmer

3. Conmakehash problem!!

4. ADS Pyro 1394 card success?

5. Can't compile! conmakehash and ncurses problems

6. Caching to Primary Namer Server

7. In search of Solaris 2.5 Netscape Navigator 3.0 plug ins

8. Got SIGTERM

10. Suse 7.0; Yast2, kinternet, rc.dialout und ich komme nicht ins Internet

11. Netscape plug-ins on AIX 4

12. what is a INS server?

13. dial ins