interrupt handler not called ( continued )

interrupt handler not called ( continued )

Post by Nilesh Pate » Sat, 26 Feb 2000 04:00:00

hi,
this is in continuation of the earlier question. does a bottom handler
have to call a disable_irq and a enable_irq
explicitly . We are also using task queues .

thanks,
nilesh.

1. driver: interrupt handler not getting called

Into the last leg of my driver saga, I hope.

I think i've got everything set up for basic operation.  DMA allocated,
all that stuff.
My attach routine calls

        ddi_add_intr(dip, 0, NULL, 0, hpt_handle_intr, (caddr_t) softstate);

and my strategy func sets the device registers. I do a read of the status
regs immediately after supposedly starting a transfer.
It shows as "busy", and the error flag is clear...

So why does my interrupt routine never get called?

I have a cmn_err() as the first thing in hpt_handle_intr, but I never
see a message, and the dd to my device hangs.

Any ideas, folks?

The word of the day is mispergitude

2. about background processes..

3. interrupt handler not being called .

4. Maximum nuber of subdirectories in a dir

5. Interrupt handler not being called.

6. Linux Server for Mac

7. interrupt handler not being called .

8. look familiar? --> <sc 347(0,0,0)>

9. Threads performance - allow signal handler to not call handler

10. can I not get the value of a global variable in an interrupt handler?

11. Reentrant system calls (can be called from signal handler)

12. Handlers, Handlers, Handlers

13. Calling semop() after signal interrupts blocking semop() call