I've used dialogic boards from about '86 to '91, then went
off to other systems. Currently, I'm with a company that is
working on h323 hardware for pc's. Actually I'm writing
drivers for the same hardware for dec unix.
I think I'm a pretty good match. Let me know when you get
I'll check work to see if there are any IP problems, but i
don't really think there will be.
I actually have an old dialogic board from a side project I
worked on a few years ago. It's a two port d41d ( I think --
something like that anyway).
Is anyone aware of any Linux drivers for the Dialogic D21D card (or any
other Dialogic Intelligent Voice Response cards)? Any leads are
2. QQQ abt 2.0.30->32, mods, and ldconfig
3. *** DIALOGIC TELEPHONY BOARDS DRIVERS
4. Newbie AIX/PC Terminal question
5. Do Dialogic drivers work under Linux? (telephony)
7. Need help with Dialogic D40 B Drivers
11. Need Linux Dialogic ProLine2/V driver
12. Help with Dialogic D40 B Drivers