Linux CD set , which one?

Post by Zaitcev Pave » Sun, 30 Jun 1996 04:00:00

Hi!
I am going to buy a LINUX cd set, which one is best do you think?
So far I have heard about Linux Dev. Resource 6CD set, Linux-FT,Linux Toolbox.
Please help.
Pavel , The Cookie Moster.
---
FEAR-false evidance approves real

(604)595-7289
(604)595-0948 ask for Pavel...
:-)

1. Linux CD sets , which one?

Hi!
I am going to buy Linux soon in 2-3 days, which Linux CD set would you
recomend? I have heard about Linux Dev. Resource 6CD set, Linux-FT, Linux
Toolbox. Which one is best? I would like to hack around it and program a
little bit.Programming , goes on the first plan...
Pavel,The Cookie monster.
---
FEAR-false evidance approves real

(604)595-7289
(604)595-0948 ask for Pavel...
:-)

2. How to setup a POPD server on Solaris

3. How does one produce a CD set from a sources mirror?

4. Alpha and Quake

5. Help: Setting up Linux from QUE Slackware CD with IDE CD-ROM

6. netscape 3.0 and java_30

7. Setting up SLIP, Ping only works one one of the machines

8. How to print with a Power7300 ?

9. One click at beginning of first burned CD

10. My hostname will not set; dip error "must set HOSTNAME first"

11. Help on Linux Universe CD set please..To all you Linux GURUS out there

12. CD-Writer(Which one should i buy for linux)

13. help with downloading Suse linux on one computer and transfering it to another via cd