Problem with cs5530 video chip, I can't setup a x-window on it?

Problem with cs5530 video chip, I can't setup a x-window on it?

Post by Liu Men » Fri, 18 Oct 2002 18:15:33

Can anyone help me with this. As it so strange to me.
I can't find there any driver about it.
I know only matrox ati nvidia sis etc, does it belong to
one of those serials?

Thanks,
Best regards.

Problem with cs5530 video chip, I can't setup a x-window on it?

Post by Lewin A.R.W. Edwar » Sun, 20 Oct 2002 06:27:23

Quote:> Can anyone help me with this. As it so strange to me.
> I can't find there any driver about it.
> I know only matrox ati nvidia sis etc, does it belong to
> one of those serials?

<http://www.larwe.com/technical/geode_linux.html> (this information is
slightly old, I haven't updated it in a while, but it is relevant to
at least out-of-box Red Hat 7.x).