Dore' Graphics Package

Post by Randal F. Willia » Wed, 14 Feb 1996 04:00:00

Has anyone successfully compiled the Dore graphics package found on
sunsite/Include ? I really don't know that much about Imake and haven't been
able to get it done.

        Randal Williams

1. Dore (3D graphics API) shared lib on Linux???

Anybody managed to get Dore shared library working under Linux yet? My
feeble attempt produced tons of weird errors about Jump tables that I
don't understand, so I had to build the unshared version instead. I'm
running Slackware 2.3.0 (kernel 1.2.8, gcc-2.6.3).

thanks in advance

http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/

ps: looks like Dore apps die w/"floating exception" unless I link with
-lieee. Anyone know why?

2. ITE8212 pci-ide controller

3. DORE rendering package installation

4. How to integrate new fonts to Staroffice 3.1?

5. 3D Graphics Library : MESA and Dore

6. X error..

7. Sunsite is archive site for Dore' 6.0

8. Gnus or xrn?

9. Mutt Package Doesn't Like OpenSSL Package Version

10. news: S3's Professional Graphics Division to Deliver 2D/3D Graphics to Linux(

11. Install 'hangs' during installation of 'Local Packages'

12. X doesn't use monitor's and graphic adapter's capabilities

13. DORE - How to get it to compile?