how to detect workspace switch?

Post by gden » Sat, 14 Jun 2003 15:15:45

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Does anybody know how to detect workspace switch?

Generally there are several workspaces on UNIX/LINUX screen? I want that
my program can detect when I switch from workspace1 to workspace2.

Thanks in advance
George

1. how to detect workspace switch?

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Does anybody know how to detect workspace switch?

Generally there are several workspaces on UNIX/LINUX screen? I want that
my program can detect when I switch from workspace1 to workspace2.

Thanks in advance
George

2. Still problems with legato and ssh

3. NNTP-1.5.11 nntpd hangs up

4. how to detect workspace switch in KDE/GNOME?

5. Wheel mouse

6. switching workspaces in Gnome

7. Problem installing Slakware

8. switching workspace problem in RedHat5.0

9. CDE question: switch between workspaces

10. Switching between Workspaces

11. Not able to switch workspaces

12. What is the difference between workspace and virtual workspace?