Anyone available for a Linux Device Driver Project?

Anyone available for a Linux Device Driver Project?

Post by mwya » Sat, 04 Aug 2001 03:18:50

TransDimension is in need of a Linux Device Driver engineer with 3+
years of Linux Device Driver development and 5+ years programming
experience preferably at the system or kernel level.

Linux Software Engineer

You will join the systems software development team to either lead or
contribute to the development life cycle.

Requirements:
This person needs to have significant experience writing Linux device
drivers. Experience. Multi operating systems in 2 or more of the
following is a plus: Windows CE, VxWorks, Real-time Linux, pSoS,
Nucleus. You must also have at least 2 years of device driver
experience on Linux and or WinCe. This position may require porting
from VX-Works O/S to Linux and/or WinCE.

Minimum experience required: BSCS or BSCE w/ 5+ years of writing C
code, significant experience writing code at the kernel and/or device
driver level with at least 3 years of Linux device driver development.
You must also have the ability to write correct multithreaded code.

About Us:  www.transdimension.com
TransDimension designs USB, Bluetooth connectivity solutions for wired
and wireless devices.
Current products include embedded USB host, On-the-Go, dual-mode
USB/Bluetooth ICs, IP cores and software.

We recently received $13 Million in 2nd round funding and we’ve
increase our revenue significantly since 1997.

We are located in sunny southern California near Newport Beach and
Laguna Beach and not far from the mountains. We are a short drive from
San Diego and Los Angeles and we are located in a new development,
high-tech center in Irvine.

People who work here are laid back, friendly and e*d to be part of
emerging new technology.

We offer an exciting and flexible work environment, competitive
salary, generous stock options, full medical, dental and vision
insurance, and unlimited career growth opportunities.

NO AGENCIES. All resumes submitted by recruiters will be considered a
direct referral by the candidate.

For more information on Irvine ,CA (Orange County), check out
www.orangecounty.com

For immediate consideration, email your resume to

Anyone available for a Linux Device Driver Project?

Post by Eric Taylo » Sat, 04 Aug 2001 14:31:07

Hi:
I'm kinda curious. As long as you chose to post this here....

How much do you think someone with the talents you seek
is worth?