Adaptec 2930 SCSI adapter

Post by Glen Morrel » Fri, 05 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Hello,

        Does anyone know about the Adaptec 2930 SCSI adapter,
specifically, how it differs from the 2940 and whether there is a
driver that works for linux?

        Thanks in advance,

                                Glen Morrell

1. ADAPTEC 2930 SCSI Adapter

I just picked up an ADAPTEC 2930 SCSI Adapter and for some reason it isn't
working. I have a half gig hard drive attached to it that isn't being
recognized by my system.

I have a few questions. Please don't RTFM me. How can I determine if the
kernel recognizes the existance of the adapter. I just checked my dmesg and it
has no mention of the SCSI adapter nor any message of the drive attached to
it. Also, /proc/scsi/scsi says that no devices are attached.
Second, if indeed my kernel 2.0.34 does recognize my adapter, how can I get it
to work?

If anybody knows anything, can you please E-mail me?
Thank You,
Scott

--

2. SunSwift + D1000 !urgent!

3. Adaptec 2930 SCSI adapter. . .

4. [2.5.60] /proc/interrupts comparsion - two irqs for i8042?

5. Adaptec SCSI Card 2930

6. Servlet engine on linux?

7. Adaptec 2930 SCSI driver

8. Pkg_Manage

9. Adaptec 2930 PCI SCSI card

10. ADAPTEC Ultra SCSI 2930 controller card

11. Adaptec AHA-2930 SCSI Controller problems in kernel 2.4.3+

12. Any support for Adaptec 2930 SCSI card?

13. Adaptec 2930 SCSI Help Needed