Lint for Redhat 6.1:

Post by Richard Bonom » Sat, 08 Jul 2000 04:00:00

As far as I can tell, RedHat 6.1 did not
come with "lint."

If it did, could someone tell me where to find it?
If it did not, could someone tell me where I might
find a download on the net?

Rich B.

Lint for Redhat 6.1:

Post by Nic » Sun, 09 Jul 2000 04:00:00

> If it did, could someone tell me where to find it?
> If it did not, could someone tell me where I might
> find a download on the net?

See if there's an lclint package, or failing that, check freshmeat.net
for it.

Regards,
        Nic.

--
J. Random Coder < sky at wibble dot net >

1. Binaries of KDE2 for SuSe 6.3, Redhat 6.1 and Mandrake 6.1

I have also heard from users of SuSe 6.3, Redhat 6.1 and Mandrake 6.1
the binaries work on those builds as well.

I have packaged and made available for all the KDE2 Prealph binaries in
RPM and tar.gz format. This distribution is based on the cvs snapshot
of 01172000.

They where built on a RedHat 6.1 system and I know they install and run
on that build. Use at your own risk. Remember it is ALPHA code.

Find it at: http://www.nebsllc.com (follow links for kde2alpha code)

or ftp://nebsllc.com/kde2/current

PLEASE SAVE EVERYONE TIME AND READ THE README files first!

Have fun!
Chris

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. Apache Proxy question

3. Can Redhat 6.1 host eXceed 6.1 Xsession? How?

4. Xterm -S and PTY

5. Upgrading from Redhat 6.1 to RedHat 9.0?

6. HELP: How do I find the number of days between two dates

7. RedHat 6.1 vs Redhat 6.2

8. Does anybody have linux drivers for the the modem on an SIS620 motherboard

9. RedHat 7.1 NFS Won't Export same drives as RedHat 6.1

10. Redhat 5.2 to Redhat 6.1

11. RedHat 7.1 NFS Won't Export same drives as RedHat 6.1

12. Redhat CDE vs. Redhat Linux 6.1

13. RedHat 7.0 rpm's on RedHat 6.1?