Need source code of telnet

Post by Sang Yihon » Fri, 03 Apr 1998 04:00:00

I am preparing for my graduate thesis and need the source code of telnet
daemon and client application.Any one know where to find them?
Please reply to my mailbox,thanks in advance.

Need source code of telnet

Post by Peter Samuels » Fri, 03 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Quote:> I am preparing for my graduate thesis and need the source code of
> telnet daemon and client application.Any one know where to find them?

Whenever I need freeware source code I generally check a Debian mirror
under dists/*/*/source/.  (Note that some mirrors don't carry source).
It almost always has what I'm looking for and is more convenient than
archie.  I guess RedHat mirrors have SRPMs too, if you dig those.

Quote:> Please reply to my mailbox,thanks in advance.

Nah, read the group like everyone else.

--
Peter Samuelson
<sampo.creighton.edu ! psamuels>

Need source code of telnet

Post by Joe Bu » Fri, 03 Apr 1998 04:00:00

>Whenever I need freeware source code I generally check a Debian mirror
>under dists/*/*/source/.  (Note that some mirrors don't carry source).

Mirrors that don't carry source, but only the binary, of any GPLed program
are in violation of the GPL unless they include an offer, good for at
least three years, to provide the source.  A pointer to the master site
won't do.  If you don't have the space for source, you don't have the
space to run a mirror.

Similarly for cheap-CD Linux distributions that don't include source.
--
-- Joe Buck
See my daughter: http://www.byoc.com/homepage/130481/molly.html

1. Need telnet source code (or ideas)...

Hi,

I am looking for source code for telnet if it's available.  Could
someone point me to it, or send it me, please.

I want to execute commands from a file on a remote system and have
that system's output to stdout/stderr redirected to a file on the
local system.  I would use remsh (Rsh), except that my remote system
requires a port number when I'm telneting to it and remsh won't handle
that.  So if you have ideas on how I can do this without mucking
around in the telnet code, I would be interested to hear them.

thanks,
den Drown

2. xdm-shadow listens to some port

3. telnet source code need!

4. RAM installed w/o Rebooting (Solaris 2.6)

5. need Telnet source code

6. AMI MegaRaid 960RX -- Drivers anyone?

7. command line telnet client source code need!

8. GCC fatal signal 11

9. i need telnet client source codes

10. source code for telnet?

11. simple telnet client source code