Secure IP, anyone?

Post by Colin Plu » Thu, 30 Nov 1995 04:00:00

My knowledge of networking code is pretty limited, but maybe someone
intrepid would like to take a look at http://skip.incog.com and
see if the free SKIP (Simple Key Management for IP, an encrypted
IP service) source code there can be adapted to work under Linux.

The code there is for SunOS 4.1.3, which means Berkeley mbufs, and if
I knew who to tell in FreeBSD/NetBSD land, they'd probably have an
easier time of it, but I don't happen to.

Is anyone here interested?
--
        -Colin

1. Secure Secure Secure

O.k...
So...
Rookie question here...
We are running Red Hat Linux and have setup our DNS box and Web Servers,

All is well.
Now.....We want to be able to run Secure web sites on this system and do
not have the slightest clue as to how to do it.
I have been told I have to find some "hard to get version of Apache"
that supports 128 bit encryption...
Basically...
what do I need to do to be able to host secure web sites.
Buy a site certificate?........Where?
What software do we need.?
Can we do this just using cgi scripts?
Any suggestions ????

Please....if you are able to clarify this whole secure site thing...drop
me an e mail at

I will really appreciate it.....

thanks in advance..

Brian

2. Help: ftape13b with kernel 1.1.49

3. Anyone using Mobile-IP combined with PPP and dynamic IP address ?

4. Q: Xgalaga and Luigis Sound driver

5. suid root "secure" chown, anyone?

6. i386 on CDROM?

7. Anyone run secured servers on AIX?

8. RedHat 7.1 ISO file installation?

9. Anyone running the new NSA "Secure Linux"?

10. Anyone Using RedHat Secure WebServer 2.0?

11. Secure Servers: anyone currently using??

12. Anyone used Solaris Secure Shell, Sun's productized ssh for Solaris9?

13. Does anyone make a secure web server?