Where are the lastest quota/acct tools?

Post by Chris Evan » Tue, 20 Feb 1996 04:00:00

Quote:> I tried ftp.ciston.nl but I cannot get in (5 user limit!!!).

I've never seen cistron full of users apart from this once... it was due
to a bleeding edge kernel socket problem I believe. Now fixed :-)

Quote:

> Anybody mirring the quota stuff? Or whereelse is it? Sunsite has ancient
> stuff as usual.

Sure.

ftp://jcr00.lmh.ox.ac.uk/pub/linux/sources/quota-1.50.tar.gz

This, according to various archie searches, is the latest version.

Cheers,
-- Chris.

1. QUOTA - Please help, where can I find 1.32 and Acct 1.32

I cannot find the 1.32 version of quota.  I cannot even find the 1.31
anyplace (I do have it on a cd - but couldn't patch it successfully,
it had trouble compiling dquot.c (no declaration of QF_OPENING,
QF_CLOSING))
I checked the common FTP site at MIT, UNC etc...and they have old
versions.

Please help me either with the QF undeclared part (The patch had
trouble patching fs.h but I think I did it ok by hand.) or finding
these new versions.
Brian Kramer-Computer Science & Mathematics-Rutgers University

SySop:NJ Computer Connection BBS (609)895-0398 - njcc.wisdom.bubble.org

2. Wanted: Database/Contact mgr with backend on Linux/FreeBSD, web frontend

3. Announcing Quota-1.2 and Acct-1.1

4. xdm can start X, but not xinit or startx

5. Looking for acct, quota patches to 1.0.9 kernel

6. CAP on an Alpha: possible?

7. Linux 1.2.0 and acct and quota

8. NCSA HTTPD v1.5 and Authentication

9. 2.5.46: switch quota and BSD acct off for busy fs?

10. A plea to end this acct & quota problems

11. Help with Quota and Acct?

12. patch 1.2.9 and kdiffs for quota+acct

13. Quota & Acct & 1.2.13