Hello to newsgroup!

Post by eagle jac » Wed, 25 Jun 2003 17:31:52

Hi! This is test!

1. "Hello,Hello,Hello-Whats going on here then?"

Police pilot Linux desktops
By Peter Williams [15-10-2002]
West Yorkshire force the first to trial Linux PCs
http://www.vnunet.com/News/1135986
+West Yorkshire Police has taken delivery of its first Linux
+desktop computers, as part of a trial of the operating sytem for
+English and Welsh police forces.

David Mohring - Swapping Pandas for Penguins

2. Trying to set up Cable Modem @home under linux...pings IP but nothing else????

3. Hello? What newsgroup is this?

4. Apache .htaccess problem (dbmmanage not working)

5. hello, can anybody tell me what is the newsgroups servers?

6. Video card recommendation for PW 433a

7. erroneous "hello" from forked "hello world" process!

8. Star Trek Based Game

9. gas: can't convert hello.c/hello.s to anything useful!!

10. ICQ Newsgroups coming back (Re: ICQ Newsgroups kill NS

11. Hello

12. Help. My first .c program (hello world)

13. Hello to a new virus and goodbye from me