timer handler for audio input

Post by Thomas Richte » Thu, 20 Dec 2001 17:15:07

Hi,

I have written a callback function for audio input.

Is it possible to write simple functions to handle my callback function?
The application should be small and realize a real time audio recording.

Are there interesting link to manual pages or so? Can anyone help me?

Thanks.

Thomas

1. timer handler for audio input

Hi,

I have written a callback function for audio input.

Is it possible to write simple functions to handle my callback function?
The application should be small and realize a real time audio recording.

Are there interesting link to manual pages or so? Can anyone help me?

Thanks.

Thomas

2. CDE startup hang

3. Handlers, Handlers, Handlers

4. How to cat a man page?

5. Reentrant timers/interrupt handlers (HELP!)

6. Thursday 16 September 1999: Linux Kernel Birthday Bash

7. How does the timer interrupt handler work ?

8. Xfree & GraphMax

9. timer and signal handlers

10. Sparc's timer/signal handler

11. Setting a Signal handler to signal the input on a socket

12. Urgent! XtAppAddInput Can not find Input Handler!

13. timers: scsi, input, networking