Starting point for SCSI driver?

Post by Aaron Dewe » Sun, 19 Nov 1995 04:00:00

I need a place to start for a SCSI driver.  I have a PCI WD7197 card
and I finally persuaded Western Digital to give me a more useful
manual that the one which came with the card.  So, I think I have the
information I need, but now the enormity of my task seems to have just
struck me.  Any suggests/pointers/informative insults will be
appreciated.

Aaron Dewell                    CS Department - University of Utah

"Love is a sickness invented by bank managers to make us overdrawn."
        -- Arnold J. Rimmer

1. tunnel point to point vs physical point to point

If you have 2 systems on a point to point link you would address them
by a /30 block? When creating 'gre' tunnel you can use /32 for example
ip addr add 1.0.0.1 peer 1.0.0.2 dev mydev.

why can't /32 of arbitray addressing be used on a point to point
between 2 systems?

2. screen blacks out

3. Point-to-Point-to-Point-to-Point ad nauseum

4. Device Driver Clarification Wanted.

5. Point-to-Point-to-Point

6. Java IDE Question

7. SCSI-320 driver development started yet?

8. Slackware 3.0 versus Red Hat?

9. ide-scsi driver starts DMA too soon

10. Shadow Passwords - starting point?

11. Whats a good starting point?

12. Can anyone point me how start Xwindows?