Posix aio status

Post by Kai Peter For » Fri, 18 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Does anyone know what the status of Posix aio (asynchronous IO) for Linux
is?

--
Kai Peter Ford
Cascade Scientific Software, Inc.

Posix aio status

Post by Andreas Jaege » Fri, 18 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Quote:>>>>> Kai Peter Ford writes:

 > Does anyone know what the status of Posix aio (asynchronous IO) for
 > Linux is?
glibc 2.1 implements the <aio.h> interface.

Andreas
--

1. How can a device driver support Posix.1b AIO interface?

I am developing a character device driver on Tru64 Unix. I plan to
implement read, write, ioctl interface. I am not clear that how can
the driver suport Posix.1b AIO interface?

Who knows about it?
Thanks in advance.

2. Linking ZIP-disks in backup

3. sh $1++ ???

4. How can a device driver suport Posix.1b AIO interface?

5. Corba for Linux

6. Q. POSIX aio on Solaris 2.3 broken ?

7. JDK/Kaffe with AIX 4.1.4/upgrading to 4.1.5

8. Posix AIO working?

9. aio and Posix.4 in Solaris 2.6

10. Linux and Posix AIO

11. posix vs. solaris aio