Mutli login on dumb terminal

Post by Joel Flake » Sun, 16 Jan 2000 04:00:00

I am trying to get multi logins from a dumb term. But the SCREEN command

only gives me a ansi emulation. Is their another option or is their a
way to put the screen option in raw mode so I can control the atributes.

Post by T.E.Dicke » Mon, 17 Jan 2000 04:00:00

> I am trying to get multi logins from a dumb term. But the SCREEN command
> only gives me a ansi emulation. Is their another option or is their a
> way to put the screen option in raw mode so I can control the atributes.

screen supports bold, underline, reverse, color...

what attributes are you looking for?

--
Thomas E.*ey

http://www.veryComputer.com/