Hi, everybody, I have so much questions bothering me after I installed Red
Hat 5.2 with my NoteBook IBM ThinkPad 600.
1. What file I need to update first after the installation,which website
provide direct download link??
2. How to setup a PCMCIA modem TDK Grobal Freedom 5660 ? It hang when linux
3. Where I can get the most updated version of Kernel ?
4. Only Afterstep x-windows can be used in Red Hat ? Any other ? Where?
5. My sound card works but poor quality, how can I check the irq resource ?
6. How can I connect between the files system of Linux and Win98 ? I
download files in windows but can't be use ..
7. Which website is valueable for Thinkpad 600 user ?Drivers
Thanks for every professional, I am e*d to explore the new OS even I
still use win98 to online, I hope someday I can use linux to internet and
post a helpful message to public again.
Posted via CNET Help.com