mklinux device drivers

1. device driver creation on MkLinux NuBus

Does anyone have any info. on creating a device driver for
MkLinux for the NuBus bus? I have talked my advisor into
letting me put MkLinux on a PMac 7100 for data acqusition,
so I can't let him down. The card is a National Instruments
NB-MIO-16H. I have a little bit of source code for the
AT-MIO-16E to guide me, but what I really need is sample
NuBus device driver basics.

Any help is greatly appreciated,

-Scott Coppen

2. Still trying to get Linux/SAMBA connectivity

3. Device driver calling another device driver.

4. Adaptec 2742T: Anything at all???

5. Device driver question (generic device driver)

6. RedHat 6.1 Installation Problem

7. PCI device vs SCSI device driver

8. mgetty-fax and pbm

9. Device driver for a device

10. Device driver devices.pci.scsi missing

11. New device device driver development tool for Solaris.

12. one device driver and 2 devices for it, impossible with linux ?

13. My first device driver => "No such device" :(