Help on SNMP encoding

Post by Fujian Yan » Wed, 21 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Hello,

Sorry if this is not the right newsgroup I should post this message. I
do need your help.

I need to encode SNMP message using ASN.1. Is there anyone can point me
to a solution?

Thanks,
-Fujian

Help on SNMP encoding

Post by Paul Flinder » Wed, 21 Oct 1998 04:00:00

> Hello,

> Sorry if this is not the right newsgroup I should post this message. I
> do need your help.

Not really c.o.l.d.apps might have been better

Quote:> I need to encode SNMP message using ASN.1. Is there anyone can point me
> to a solution?

try the cmu snmp package - 30 seconds with a web search engine should
find it. Indeed 30 seconds with a web search engine should have found
it without the need to ask here in the first place.