gcc assembly code

Post by Long » Wed, 12 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Hello,

Does anybody knows any link to where I can find a quick reference on GCC
assembly code?  The instruction to this is a little different compared to
Borland compiler which I can guess but just want to double check.  Thanks in
advance.

Long

gcc assembly code

Post by Martin Kahle » Thu, 13 Apr 2000 04:00:00

[Posted and mailed]

Quote:> Hello,

> Does anybody knows any link to where I can find a quick reference on GCC
> assembly code?  The instruction to this is a little different compared to
> Borland compiler which I can guess but just want to double check.  Thanks in
> advance.

http://www.veryComputer.com/.*ia.edu/~clc5q/links.html
especially
http://www.veryComputer.com/.*ia.edu/~clc5q/gcc-inline-asm.ps (or .pdf)

Bye,
Martin.

--
The early bird gets the worm. If you want something else for
breakfast, get up later.