SUSE Download Minimum?

Post by JTMarin » Wed, 31 Oct 2001 21:06:48

I'm about to download SUSE from an FTP server and am wondering which
folders/files I need just to get started. Is there a guide anywhere that
will tell me what the minimum is that would be necessary to get the OS
installed?

--
All replies through Newsgroup please.
    Email will not be answered.

1. SUSE Download Minimum

I'm about to download SUSE from an FTP server and am wondering which
folders/files I need just to get started. Is there a guide anywhere that
will tell me what the minimum is that would be necessary to get the OS
installed?

--
All replies through Newsgroup please.
    Email will not be answered.

2. OS buffer size and block size?

3. Minimum install of KDE 2.1 ??? SUSE 7.0

4. XF86Config for TNT2 Users

5. RPM 4.0 for SUSE ... where to download ?

6. Naz - Computers and Laptops

7. SuSe download

8. ut_host under Solaris

9. help with downloading Suse linux on one computer and transfering it to another via cd

10. Where can I download SuSE 7.0 ???

11. Where can I download KDE-3.0 for SuSE-7.3

12. SUSE 6 install and download

13. Suse 7.3 PPC Download?