Linux real time kernel?

Post by John Ph » Fri, 15 Sep 1995 04:00:00

is there a real time kernel for Linux?  is anyone doing
this at the moment?  can the kernel/os be romable?

John

1. Linux real-time kernel?

Does any one know if there is a real-time linux kernel or if linux can
support suspending and reactivating a task with a granularity of < 20ms.

I don't care if other things such as networking suffer. I just need a
guarantee that my task will run when scheduled.

Thanks
(Please respond via e-mail)

2. Emergency! Fresh 4.2.0 install on 7011 Model 250 doesn't see network!

3. Linux 2.6 Kernel in Real-time Environment

4. comp.lang.awk?

5. Real-time Linux kernel available?

6. Long data and Short Data on 'g' protocol

7. Real-Time Linux Kernel Release

8. Dialup , Send/Receive Mail with Pine ?

9. Real/Non-real time communication over Ethernet?

10. Kernel swapping itself out ? (Real Time Support)

11. Kernel bug? Real Time Clock Freezes

12. mounting problem and real time kernel

13. Using POSIX real-time in kernel mode