would you be my friend?

Post by do.. » Sat, 11 Jan 1997 04:00:00

Hello,

I'm 14 years old and I think I may be a gay.  I'm looking for some support and friendship
with a older male age 18-40.  Please email if you can help.

1. Friends don't let friends use Linux

: I just bought the two CD version of Linux Universe and am I ever
: disappointed! This program has more compatiblity problems than Windoze ever
: had.

I don't think so, that might be the case if you by some kind of CD with
precompiled Kernel images. Use them and make your own Kernel after installing
a system which doesn't support all the hardware you have.

I'll give you an example that what you wrote is just wrong:

I'm using a Sony IDE CDROM which is supported from actual Kernels, and this
one works better on LINUX that it ever did on Windoze, even with the buggy CMD
ide controller.

Sven

        SNAILMAIL: Sven Geggus - Haydnstr.5 - 76356 Weingarten - GERMANY

2. Frustrated newbie. basic problem.

3. Unix & Linux operators in NorthEastern North Carolina Area

5. 2.5.39 s390 (23/26): channel paths.

6. Zeus

8. Am I touchy? Or am I right?