Pro Movie Spectrum grabbers/drivers.

Post by Mason A. Rea » Thu, 25 May 1995 04:00:00

I was wondering if there were any drivers or grabbers for the Pro Movie
Spectrum video card. The card is extremely cheap and is the the earlier
version to the Pro Movie Studio. There's a grabber for it under Linux, but
not the Spectrum. Is there any?

Thanks.

--
\|/  Mason Reams     /|\  "All that is gold does not glitter,   \|/

Post by Mr Robert J Log » Wed, 07 Jun 1995 04:00:00

: I was wondering if there were any drivers or grabbers for the Pro Movie
: Spectrum video card. The card is extremely cheap and is the the earlier
: version to the Pro Movie Studio. There's a grabber for it under Linux, but
: not the Spectrum. Is there any?

If I had the 'C' know how, and some modicum of intellect
then I'd have a go at building upon the current PM Studio
drivers - dont :( . The technical info is available to the public
so if youre inclined I would appreciate such a development.

bert
 Linux - you cant buy more powerful relief
 WWW: http://www.cms.dmu.ac.uk/~rl

1. Pro Movie Spectrum on Linux

Anyone know of any software for capturing or just viewing input to a Pro Movie
Spectrum card under Xwindows?

   Information is greatly appreciated
          -Jon

                 Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute

2. How do you create a super-user account?

3. PMS-grabber : a package for the Pro MovieStudio frame grabber card

4. RH 6.2 hang on ASUS 733/VIA and BuslogicBT650

5. SCSI driver for Pro-Audio Spectrum 16

6. Video problems...please help

7. Pro Audio Spectrum 16 / SCSI CD-ROM driver

8. Reboot during installation with all distributions

9. Pro Audio Spectrum Driver and >> 16MBytes

10. Sound Blaster Pro vs. Pro Audio Spectrum

11. Fast Movie Machine PRO driver ?

12. Movie Machine pro/ new driver

13. Unix Driver for the Movie Machine Pro