Frank V. Castellucci
You will have to be more specific. I am working on a rivafb driver,
available in my 2.3.x "jg-fb" patches at
I have the Diamond Viper V550 (RIVA TNT) running, but YOU HAVE TOQuote:>Have any linux driver for Riva TNT?
>It usually detected my card is Generic VGA and just 256K VideoRam. Can
>anyone help me?Thanks.
install the XFree system and the new SVGA server... it auto detect
your RIVA and uses hardware acceleration ..
1. Drivers for Creative Labs Sound Blaster and Graphics Blaster RIVA TNT Drivers
Are there Drivers for Creative Labs Sound Blaster Live sound card?
Are there Drivers for Creative Labs Graphics Blaster RIVA TNT Drivers
video card? I have AGP port version on the card?
3. Creative Riva TNT 16MB Linux driver?
4. Trouble using Swat on RedHat 7.1
6. libc-5.2.16 and emacs-19.29/30
7. Linux Driver for Riva TNT 2
9. Linux newbie in desperate need of some X windows RIVA TNT help
12. Is there X Window driver for Riva TNT?
13. Is there any accelerated driver for Riva TNT?