Help with documentation to GNU Pascal gpc-2.6.3

Help with documentation to GNU Pascal gpc-2.6.3

Post by root » Thu, 02 Nov 1995 04:00:00

Hello All.

I try to write programs in GNU PASCAL (gpc-2.6.3) in Linux
and I need any documentation about GNU Pascal.
If you know where I can get any kind of information
(ftp or www sites) please give me there addresses.

Thanks in advance.

System administrator of Ivanovo State Power University
Ivanovo, Russia
Oleg E. Lapshin

1. gpc-2.0 (GNU Pascal Compiler)

Does any one has expirience in installing gpc20
on freebsd22?

All goes fine, but he (gpc) wants to know
where are the sources and object files of
gcc2.7.2.1

Heh. I've got it. But the next problem is...
while compiling gcc (to make objects) I see
ld: -lgnumalloc: no match

:(((

But I exactly know, I REALY have libgnumalloc.so.2.0
in ld search path

Any ideas?
Thanks in advance
--
zpit

2. How to hack with a crash, another Microsoft "feature"

3. ELF pascal (like gpc) for linux?

4. Wanted: Best CrossPlatform Saving/Restore Method for Data

5. Problems porting Borland Pascal to Linux with gpc

6. Disabling shell access??

7. GNU GCC-2.6.3 on SPARC Solaris 2.4

8. success: 1.3.1p6 fixes previously reported dbVisualizer install issue

9. GNU's GPC Compiler

10. Here is location of GNU pascal

11. GNU Pascal

12. gnu pascal and redhat

13. what about an integrated development enviroment on free(gnu)pascal?