automake & autoconf Problems

Post by Olaf Petzol » Thu, 26 Dec 2002 18:46:40

Hello,

I'm using automake's Makefile.am

foo_SOURCES = foo.cc foo.h
bar_SOURCES = bar.cc bar.h

and want to provide different compile options for each executable:

foo_CXXFLAGS = -O
bar_CXXFLAGS = -O2

unfortunally this doesn't work - I get an error about unproper installed
autoconf/automake. using xyt_LDFLAGS is working opposite!

Anyway, the 2nd Problem is in conjunction with flex:

lexer_SOURCES = lexer.l
lexer_LDFLAGS = -lfl

produced this:

g++ -o lexer -lfl lexer.o

which results into an linker error yywrap() ... Using the command line

g++ -o lexer -lfl lexer.o

is working - how can I change the linker order ?

Thanks and a happy XMas and New year
Olaf

1. KDevelop & autoconf/automake ?

Hi all,

I am using KDE 2.2 and encounter big issues for compiling
a new skeleton (SDI or MDI) application using the wizard
from KDE, already from the ./configure step.

then someone told me to use autoconf-2.13 and automake-1.4.
once installed it does not work better, the Makefile generated
having no TAB (missing separator. line 325, etc.). once
fixed by the hand it does not solve the problem.

any help would be very very appreciate !

thanks,
--
Pierre Alliez - projet PRISME
INRIA Sophia Antipolis BP 93 06902 Sophia Antipolis cedex, FRANCE

2. My glint doesn't work anymore...

3. autoconf & automake -> help

4. Custom install from CD

5. how to use autoconf & automake?

6. The boot process... and SCSI 1

7. problem while autoconf/automake

8. digital microscope camera

9. Autoconf/automake problem

10. Problems compiling things with AutoMake+AutoConf

11. Good example of autoconf/automake ?

12. automake/autoconf: linking object files built with different compilers

13. autoconf/automake