Reading and understanding source code

Post by Diomidis Spinelli » Wed, 25 Jun 2003 18:54:25

A quick note to inform my fellow Linux developers that my book "Code
Reading: The Open Source Perspective" (Addison-Wesley, 2003) is now
available.  All 600 examples I use in the book are drawn from real-world
open source code.  For more details
<http://www.spinellis.gr/codereading>.

--
Diomidis Spinellis                      Assistant Professor
Department of Management Science and Technology      (DMST)

1. Reading and understanding source code

A quick note to inform my fellow Linux developers that my book "Code
Reading: The Open Source Perspective" (Addison-Wesley, 2003) is now
available.  All 600 examples I use in the book are drawn from real-world
open source code.  For more details
<http://www.spinellis.gr/codereading>.

--
Diomidis Spinellis                      Assistant Professor
Department of Management Science and Technology      (DMST)
Athens University of Economics and Business          (AUEB)

2. Ad Blocking Software? Please Recommend!

3. Help needed with understanding source code ...

4. Distribution model: OS as the Worlds Biggest Virus

5. How to understand Kernel Source code

6. Problems Installing LINUX on system w/M-Tech MB

7. Any good tool that helps read the source code?

8. SET_SPEED

9. reading the source code

10. Source code to read Word97 files?

11. what tools can read linux source code in linux7.1?