Need USED 860 / 8260 development board plus add-ons

Need USED 860 / 8260 development board plus add-ons

Post by news.verizon.ne » Sat, 12 Oct 2002 14:22:00

I am looking for 860/8260 development board with any of
(T1/Ethernet/Serial/OC-3) interfaces for exploring some ideas at home.  My
last employer just went Ch-11 so my budget is limited. I am also looking for
used/surplus/dust-covered equipment to go with it (breakout boards,
de*s, power supply, test equipment).

Leads to where I can find them would be appreciated as well (I already tried
Ebay).
thanks,
-prasad

1. booting Bluecat3.0 Linux on SBC 8260 board

I am trying to boot Bluecat3.0 linux on SBC8260 boards. I had to change
polled serial driver of Bluecat as SMC1 port is used for console. My next
problem is : unzipping of  the kernel fails after kernel relocates itself
and tries to decompress. Any clue, what is going wrong ?
I created the kernel by first making a clean build , make a compressed .elf
kernel , combine it with a default.rfs file using "mkboot" command to
generate a .kdi file. It seems, the VISiONWARE loader fails to find the
kernel entry point intothis kdi file altogether.

--
Posted from snowbird.megapath.net [216.200.176.7]

2. how to compare a variabel in 2 files?

3. Bootting Bluecat3.0 linux on SBC 8260 boards

4. Static IP with AT&T Brodband (MediaOne RoadRunner)

5. Looking for Powerpc 8260 ref. design (used one)

6. Joystick Question

7. RedHat edk 1.0 (linux) on MBX 860 board

8. LINUX INTERNET

9. Bootrom code for FADS-860 board.

10. Third party vendors for RS/6000 43P add-ons ...

11. New System, PATH's and add-ons

12. Portable Add-ons Ethernet+ PCMCIA driver?

13. Snoop Add-Ons?